A message for our customers.
Our commitment to safety and good times
- Our Actions
Over the past weeks while planning our comeback we have been training and upskilling our team to confidently provide you, our customer with the level of service and care we pride ourselves on. Listed below are actions to best protect our customers and staff from the spread of Covid-19.
- Our management and staff are specifically trained and certified in IACT ’return to work safely course’
- Reduced furniture layout for increased social distance between guests
- Single use menus and hygiene packed cutlery and napkins
- Increased cleaning schedule throughout the venue
- Increased sanitisation of tables and touch points between guests
- Increased frequency of handwashing by staff at timed intervals and personally carry hand sanitiser at all times
- Cleaning products are manufacturer approved for use against bacteria and viruses, and provide increased disinfection of surfaces
- Designated routes to toilets, and increased toilet cleaning protocol at timed intervals
- Wash your hands, and use sanitisers provided
- Provide guest information for contact tracing as directed by public health officials
- Cashless payments where possible
- Adhere to social distance guidelines, stay within your group area and refrain from floating until guidelines allow mingling
- Follow direction from management and staff who have been specifically trained and certified in safe procedures
- Be understanding of time limits set by public health officials. We would love you to stay all day and night, but right now we have to adhere to guidelines
Q: Do we have to make a reservation?
A: We encourage to make a reservation in advance of visit, but we will do our best to accommodate walk-in’s were possible
Q: What will it be like?
A: We have removed furniture to increase social distance between tables. Our staff have been specifically trained and certified to best care for our customers on their return. There are increased cleaning and sanitation procedures in place at frequent intervals. There are hand sanitisation stations located throughout the venue. The atmosphere, the food and the drinks will be exactly the same as before. The only difference is we cannot mingle until guidelines allow.
Q: Can we stay for longer than the 105 minute time limit?
A: We endeavour to work to Government guidelines and all requests will be accommodate where feasible
Q: Can we move to a new area after our reservation and stay longer?
A: Under current guidelines, no. However we hope to be able to accommodate this as soon as guidelines allow.
Q: If we book for 7-8 guests will we have two tables? Can we sit together?
A: You will have two tables unless you are from one household in which case you can sit together. In the case you need two tables, the tables will be next to each other but spacious enough to allow social distancing.
Q: Can we just have drinks?
A: Under current guidelines, no.
Q: Can we book a large work group?
A: Our reservations team will be able to look after all booking enquiries, and will endeavour to give large groups private spaces where possible. We take our lead from NPHET on large bookings.
Q: How will finger food be passed between guests?
A: We are not doing finger food at the moment.
Q: Can we use drinks tokens?